Blogroll

khozafi-shahaan.blogspot.com
SahabatMu FUU Thank you

วันอังคาร, มีนาคม 20, 2555

Let You Know -


Nasheed 

MV/MP3 Download/Lyrics
Let You Know - Mahdud Ft. Labbayk & Muhammad Islam






Lyrics ::. Let You Know.MP3 [Download]

Chorus
I wanna let you know, how much i love you so
Till the day I die, I’ll never let you go.


Oh I hide my tears when i say your name
but the pain in my heart will always remain
Although sometimes I may seem care free
but there's no one in this world who loves you more than me
Chorus
 

Every moment i spend with you, I never wanna lose
you'll always be in my heart, because it's you I’d rather choose
I only want you oh, oh you were made for me
because you're the one that i love, and that's how it will be
Chorus


Every step I take, I’ll always be there with you
when I had my bad days, you always helped me through
Something new everyday that's what you taught me
and now I’ve fallen in love with you, it's just plain to see 

Chorus
 

Oh this has come to the point, where I’ve fallen deep for you
this the true story of my love and I wanna share with you
So just understand the way, how easily I fell in love
the one i fell in love with is, AL-Quran from above

Chorus
Written by Mahdud


0 ความคิดเห็นของท่าน:

แสดงความคิดเห็น